Join Our Team: Apprenticeship Opportunity
Do you want to earn real-world experience while learning the skills needed to work in the automotive industry? Take this exciting opportunity to join Melbourne Euro's team.
- Full-Time hours
- Immediate start
- Above award wages
Seeking a 1st Year or 2nd-year Automotive Apprenticeship to join the team in Campbellfield.
At Melbourne Euro, we’re specialised in European vehicles. We strive to provide our customers with a superior service experience, promptly attending to their requirements in an efficient and courteous manner.
About the Role
We are looking for an apprentice to join our small, close-knit team. This person needs to have the interest and dedication to not just learn the trade but also the longer-term requirements to become an exceptional mechanic specialised in German and Euro vehicles.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Work with and learn from a qualified mechanical engineer.
- Perform Service and assist in Transmission and Engine repairs.
- Perform regular workshop safety checks and housekeeping.
- Other general workshop duties and supporting the other staff/mechanics as required.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Aptitude - Willingness to learn, it’s ok to make a mistake as long as you’re learning!
- Attitude - Honest and reliable, superior work ethic, do the right thing, and do things right!
- A passion for cars,
- A current Australian drivers licence
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
You'll learn a range of skills from our experienced Mechanic. You will be given the opportunity for overtime.
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please APPLY Now to kick-start your Apprenticeship.
* No agencies, please
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted